Need feedback on real world system requirements : oracle portal & 9iAS

From: alanna mc <alannamc2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 10:22:15 -0800

Hi,

Does anyone have any real world experience with running oracle portal and 9iAS together on a unix box (RH 6.2)? My company is considering using portal and we currently are running 9iAS and I am trying to spec out the pros and cons. How feasible is it for both portal and 9iAS to be running on the same box?

The box has 1GB of RAM and pII (2x400mhz) but we will probably move to one processor (>800mhz) due to cost (there are >60 employees in the company).

TIA, AM Received on Thu Feb 21 2002 - 19:22:15 CET

Original text of this message