Re: How to rescue a corrupt form (FRM-10043: Cannot open file)

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:01:10 GMT

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You are using an obsolete version of Forms on an unapproved operating system for which it was never certified and which didn't even exist as a concept at Microsoft at the time Forms 4.5 was marketed ... and you think the form is corrupt?

I think you should rethink your premise.

Perhaps that will lead you to getting a real operating system. <g>

Daniel Morgan