Re: Unix Oracle Reports 6i + barcodes

From: Jeroen Dekker <Jeroen_at_Square1.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:30:41 +0100

Hi there,

I do not have an answer to your question, but i do have a question of my own: how are you using these PostScript report files? Just for printing?

The reason i ask is because my company makes commercial software (available on Windows, AIX, Solaris and HP-UX) that batch converts PostScript files to a bunch of other file formats, such as XML-standard SVG, formatted ASCII text, WMF for MS Office use and TIFF/GIF raster images. While we already have a number of Oracle users/developers amongst our customers, i am reading this newsgroup to gain a more solid understanding of where and how you guys need to use the reports you create. So any insight you can give me, on the newsgroup or via email, would be greatly appreciated.

thx,

Jeroen Dekker

--
Square One - The Graphics Connection