Oracle's Query Builder is Something You Should Try

From: Michel G. Rainville <michel.rainville_at_staff.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:46:08 GMT

I use Oracle Query Builder to verify my databases; it would let you combine tables and format results, as well as save to a CSV file. It does require some
knowledge, but it shows you the SQL it generates. It takes a little getting used to,
but it's very effective.

In Oracle Lite 7.3, there was a tool called Navigator for browsing databases, along with
many useful features. You would probably find it relatively easy to create views for your
reporting or view your data with that too. I don't know where the tool went after that.

Yours truly,
Mike Rainville
Montreal, Canada Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 01:46:08 CET

Original text of this message