Upgrade of EUL tables (ver 3.1) in Oracle 7.3.4.2 database

From: Christian Svensson <chse30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2002 04:24:35 -0800

Greetings,

At out site we have got a new (forced) pc client (windows) installation of the Discoverer User Edition version 3.1

Since this new installation is version 3.1.45, (before we used 3.1.25) we need to upgrade the EUL tables.

How do we proceed to upgrade the EUL tables so it is compatible with ver 3.1.45

Are there any upgrade scripts at Metalink ? Anyone have any problem during upgrade ?

Thanks.

Christian Svensson Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 13:24:35 CET

Original text of this message