Re: Is There Any SQL*Plus Command To Display Table Relationships?

From: aleatory <aleatory_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2002 00:42:24 -0800

Hi all,

Sorry for replying very late...

I have been struggling the databse conversion task from Informix to Oracle.

Anyway, many people have given me very helpful tips to avoid cartesian products. I though there was a SQL*Plus command to avoid it; however, as Daniel pointed out, I have no choice but have to learn the data! The bad thing about the database I've been dealing with is that it's been in operation for more than 15 years and the existing table structures are very complex. In fact, some of them have been no use for years...

Since I don't have much time, I guess I have to try a third-party tool to analyze the database... I hope everything goes okay...

Once again, thanks much!

alea