Oracle reports comes out empty - Need help asap

From: Moshik Amit <moshe.amit_at_yaelsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:23:40 -0000

[Quoted] Hi All

I'm running an Oracle Reports 6i and the report comes out empty. My system configutation is :
reports builder 6.0.8.11.3
Oracle8i Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
The server is NT 4 and the client is NT 4 workstation.

I'm trying to run the report in the backround using oracle reports runtime running it with the command -
RWRUN60.EXE userid=user/password_at_machine.db BACKGROUND=Yes PRINTJOB=No DESTTYPE=PRINTER
DESTNAME= \\IFN_EXCHANGE\HP LaserJet 5Si report=R:\yshraga\shraga\application\michtavia_reports\rep_heb_hp.rep P_RUNTIME_ID=38 It seems as if my parameter which is P_RUNTIME_ID is not passed to the rwrun60.exe.

any suggestions?

Please reply to this news group to moshe.amit_at_ifnsystems.com & to moshe.amit_at_yaelsoft.com

Thanks in advance.
Moshik Amit. Received on Sat Feb 16 2002 - 12:23:40 CET

Original text of this message