Re: Questions for Oracle Developers

From: Adam Hapworth <hap_at_mikomi.org>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 09:49:13 -0800

I just graduated last year with a CIS degree and I now have a job working the Maine state government as an Oracle developer. I get free training from Oracle University (state paid) but they don't pay for OCP because they don't care if I am certified. I got this job by knowing SQL standards (plus they are looking for alot of help, their core Developers are aging). The job is great the pay is ok,mid 30's, with my degree I am making more then a number of people who have been [Quoted] here a while, from what I can gather. I guess it all depends on how you present your skills and who you present them to. Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:49:13 CET

Original text of this message