Re: SQL*Loader download

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:30:36 +0100

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:42:32 GMT, damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> wrote:

>SQL Loader is not a client tool. You can not use it, or run it, from the
>client: Only o the server.
>
>Daniel Morgan
>

>Stanley Shapiro wrote:
>
>> I do not have SQL*Loader with my client software. I have seen
>> messages suggesting downloading it as part of Server Utilities.
>> However, at technet.oracle.com, Server Utilities is not one of the
>> download options.
>> Can someone tell me how to download SQL*Loader and its supporting
>> files ?

That is definitely NOT true.
Most likely the OP just didn't *install* the Oracle Server Utilities, which can be verified by running orainst

Regards

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:30:36 CET

Original text of this message