Re: Robustness of JDeveloper

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:10:47 GMT

Not using JDeveloper ... but I fail to understand why you would think has no future. Oracle is currently investing massive resources in a 9i release coming this Spring.

Sidenote: No company will ever be able to replace 4G development environments with a 3G environment for the majority of its customers. Forms, or something like it, will be here for the forseeable future.

Daniel Morgan