Re: a show of hands please, how many people use Oracle Forms for real apps?

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:52:29 GMT

OK, so I try and RTM (thanks for not being obscene and adding the F). From forms I do Help / Manuals. Search is useless because it says there is no match. But I persist and open the forms branch and then the Reference Manuals and finally click on Vol 1. PDF comes up, and I use Find to locate Hide_View and it says just what the help file says.

And it isn't found on Tahiti.oracle.com.

Where can i find the 'hide_view docu' you mentioned?