Re: Transfering Access 2000 mdb into Oracle 7/8

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:14:16 -0600

If you need to do this on a regular basis ( poor you) it may be worth buying Data Junction

See it at:

http://www.datajunction.com

( I do not work for or receive any compensation from them, it is what we have used most successfully to migrate Access databases to Oracle - the methods you have received from others will work, but we found this tool did speed things up and reduced the aggravation )