Is There Any SQL*Plus Command To Display Table Relationships?

From: aleatory <aleatory_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2002 22:05:19 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm looking for SQL*Plus command to display table [Quoted] [Quoted] relationships. (Primary-Foreign keys, one-to-one, [Quoted] one-to-many, many-to-many, etc.)

I usually have no problem when I deal with two or three tables; however, when I have to deal with more than four or five tables, I very often produce cartesian products.

[Quoted] Desperately need help on joining tables...

Thanks in advance!

alea Received on Sun Feb 03 2002 - 07:05:19 CET

Original text of this message