About connecting to Oracle through internet

From: GhostRecon <shyan_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: 27 Jan 2002 18:58:30 GMT

I want to write a Java program on a pocket PC with Windows CE installed. The program should be able to connect to an outside database through internet.
I find that there is a product called Oracle Lite. I have tried to installed it an investigated the sample code. I find that the sample code can only connect to the local device (pocket PC) only. It cannot connect to an remote database.

If I want to connect to the outside database(a normal Oralce database installed in a PC), what should I do?