Thanks for the reply

From: Justin <justin_at_ca.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:04:47 -0800

[Quoted] Hey, Chris,

[Quoted] [Quoted]    Thanks for the reply, I took a look at the STS stuff, looks good though [Quoted] [Quoted] the price is kind of steep. Do you have any experience with STS ? Do you [Quoted] [Quoted] think reading oracle's documentation will help, though the volume is kind of overwhelming.

[Quoted] [Quoted]    I'm just curious, the DBAs I know seems just like Sys Admins, sitting [Quoted] [Quoted] there surfing the net all day, unless someone broke something or something [Quoted] [Quoted] really bad happend, which doesn't happen that often, while us poor [Quoted] [Quoted] programmers have to work day and night at every new feature release, which [Quoted] is almost every week.

Justin

[Quoted] [Quoted] "Chris Boyle" <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com> wrote in message news:a2u70u$dh8d$1_at_news3.infoave.net...
> I would also skip the OCP CBTs from Oracle. They were the exact same
> quality as Daniel found the book to be. Until Sybex or somebody comes out
> with a book your only choice is class room training. You could get the
STS