REPOST: Forms6i on Debian Linux

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:34:41 +0100

Hello,

On my Debian system I can run Developer6i without problem, but when I install a patchset (6, 7 and now 8 again), forms (f60desm, f60runm) stops working, it memory faults (sigsegv caused by an mprotect). Other tools (t60desm, g60desm, de60desm, I don't have reports installed) start fine.

Any idea what forms requires after the installation of the patchset and that my system doesn't provide?

Anything to do with the 8.0.6 database you get for free?

As always, any advice will be very well come.

--

Gerard H. Pille

(The Beatles Reunion is neigh!)

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Gerard H. Pille" <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Control: cancel <3C519731.E3D9899B_at_skynet.be>
Subject: cmsg cancel <3C519731.E3D9899B_at_skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:27:58 GMT
Newsgroups: microsoft.test,alt.flame.niggers,comp.databases.oracle.tools

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers.