Moving old!!! forms 3.0 to forms 6???

From: Ned <ned.baringer_at_maf.nasa.gov>
Date: 22 Jan 2002 20:30:10 GMT

[Quoted] I am in the process of upgrading some very old forms 3.0 to a newer forms version. My problem is this application is very small and the only forms app. It runs on a forms 3.0 runtime. I do not want to put up an application server just for these forms. Any suggestion? Do any form levels 5 - 6 have a runtime environment. I don't want or need ($$$) a full cache of Oracle software. If there is no simple method to move up I will rewrite the screens in VB or Java

Pre Thanks for your help Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 21:30:10 CET

Original text of this message