Oracle Developer Certification Question

From: Anonymous <anonymous_at_unknown.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:05:20 GMT

Hello,

I am starting my Oracle Developer Certification and am wondering how to obtain the Oracle Developer/2000 (Release 2) referred to in the OCP Candidate Guide.

I"ve visited OTN software download page and saw the Oracle Developer Release 6i with no mention of "Release 2" or Developer/2000.

Judging by what I've read so far, it appears that 6i is the successor to the Developer/2000. If such is the case, can the 6i be used in studying for the Oracle Developer Certification exams?

Thanks. Received on Sun Jan 20 2002 - 11:05:20 CET

Original text of this message