Re: Can I create portal apps on a schema on a difference instance?

From: andrija <ar35644_at_fer.hr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:37:27 +0100

Create database link from database A to database B. You have to create database link in schema on A where you want to build your application. After that, you can create synonyms on each object on instance B you want to include in your reports. After that you work with everything like it's all on instance B. That's the only way.