Re: db hang on shutdown

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:32:45 +0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am beginning to be offended by what I perceive to be the unabashed commercial nature of your posts, as in "download and register". If [Quoted] you want to help people with Oracle ... please do so. If you want to push your product do so in the appropriate usenet group which is [Quoted] comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Thank you.

Daniel Morgan