Re: Forms Builder 6.0: How to insert default values in query mode?

From: Rick E. <rickest_at_deleteme.yahooooo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:28:35 -0700

[Quoted] I spoke a little too soon. :-)

It does put a default value in the appropriate field(s) but everytime you change focus to a new item on the form this trigger fires again and puts all [Quoted] the default values back in. If you only have one default field, then this would work as long as the user enters data into that field last and executes [Quoted] the query without navigating to a different field, but for multiple fields with default values, this doesn't really create "default" data so much as it [Quoted] creates "fixed" data.

Anyway, I'll keep playing with it. I do appreciate the tips everyone has offered.
- Rick