Re: Difference between oracle 9i & oracle 11i

From: Nitin Tekchandani <easynitin_at_netscape.net>
Date: 10 Jan 2002 02:25:34 -0800

Hi....
Thnx for the information.
[Quoted] i believe am more clear now rgding oracle product namin, also i have one more query..
have just started workin on Ora-apps 11.1.5(11i) wud like to know people keep talking of Oracle-Financials/Oracle HR applications
so what they mean is working in Oracle-Financials etc.. is to actually customize some readymade modules as per their needs (i see lots of diiferent readymade modules like for HR/Financials etc.. in my apps server)

i have just developed few forms as per my projects req.. & registered the database objects & those forms in AOL ....

Thnx..again..
Nitin