Re: Forms Builder 6.0: How to insert default values in query mode?

From: Rick E. <rickest_at_deleteme.yahooooo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:06:23 -0700

Hi Scott,

I sure appreciate the help. I think I'm coming to the same assessment as you regarding FB -- seems great for DB work but the windowing and normal non-DB programming is a real bear. I could switch to MSVC but then the DB work would be two or three times harder, plus I'm the only guy around that does C/C++/SDK/MFC/DAO/ODBC so the rest of the organization probably wouldn't appreciate that. Looks like FB it is, blank fields and all! :)

Still, thanks so much for trying to help!

  • Rick