Re: migrate paradox on msoft to 8i/9i on sun

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:20:34 +0200

Hi,

Have a look at Oracle Migration WorkBench. I'm not sure, but may be it can migrate Paradox database using ODBC.

To export Paradox database to text files, create Oracle DDL scripts and control files for SQL Loader you can use command prompt migration tool Chyfo at http://www.ispirer.com/products

Best regards, Dmitry