Where can i get a Unix type shell for NT

From: Ajay <ajay_at_bhudevi.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:05:20 +1000

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone know where I can get a Unix type shell (korn, borne or bsh ) etc [Quoted] to run on NT4.0.
[Quoted] [Quoted]  I need to write some fairly complex Unix shell scripts managing an overnight batch process on Unix, but at the moment I don't have access to a Unix machine; only my NT notebook.

[Quoted] Therefore if I can get hold of an Unix shell interpreter program to run on NT I'll be saved.

please reply to this news posting or to my hotmail account bernard_craddock_at_hotmail.com
Any assistance appreciated. Received on Sun Jan 06 2002 - 16:05:20 CET

Original text of this message