Re: Oracle 9i resources

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 02:17:26 GMT

in article 3C35EB1C.927549E9_at_windriver.com, Mitch Yang at mitch.yang_at_windriver.com wrote on 1/4/02 9:49 AM:

> I have just installed Oracle 9i on my Ultra 10 (running Solaris 8).
> Where can I find info on web to tell me how to create a table in
> database with some examples? I just need some simple database tables for
> my small business.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Somebody else has already given you the doc reference. For some worked examples, see the Oracle9i By Example (OBE) series on OTN. You will need to register, (and complete a survey to use the OBE) but it is free, and you will also get a great deal of other technical content.

OTN - http://technet.oracle.com/
OBE - http://www.oracle.com/start/obesurvey/intro.html?src=1063573&Act=4

X-Posts trimmed Received on Sat Jan 05 2002 - 03:17:26 CET

Original text of this message