Re: Oracle 9i Virtual Index

From: pokalulu <pokalulu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:51:28 -0800

Have anyone tested on Oracle SQL Analyzer on the new virtual index feature ? If so, how truly accurate is this virtual index estimation concept from oracle ?

If it's accurate. It's there a way we can construct virtual indexes on our own instead of using oracle tools to benefit from this ? (i.e. you are on a strict budget but are willing to go through the nuts and bolts to enjoy this feature)

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pokalulu- Received on Fri Jan 04 2002 - 21:51:28 CET

Original text of this message