Grouping fields in Discoverer

From: Rl <lofmanro_at_ineo.fi>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 08:59:53 GMT

[Quoted] I have the following problem:

I would like to group the columns that are fetched by an item in Discoverer like the
[Quoted] following example:

Lets say for example that I am fetching organisations from the database onto the x-axis
[Quoted] and related information under it.

| Org1 | Org2 | Org3 | The Rest |
| | | | |

My problem would be here to get "The Rest" of the organisations information summed
[Quoted] together and displayed in only one column. I have tried to implement this by doing a calculated field count(x) etc. but I can't get
[Quoted] Org1..3 and the calculated field next to each other on the x-axis. Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 09:59:53 CET

Original text of this message