Re: shared pool size

From: Fredrik <nospam_at_allowed.localhost>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:43:28 +0100

Did not the Install. Guide mention SGA requirements? If Designer is mostly PL/SQL then it will need quite a lot of memory from Shared Pool. I don't know Designer even remotely, but "You need a shared_pool_size of at least 18 megabytes to load the minimum required portion of the API" says some doc. Check the doc's for what is required for the specific version in this case.
Regards
Fredrik