Re: SQL Loader export facility

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:41:38 +0100

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:10:51 +0200, "Dmitry" <support_at_ispirer.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Have a look at Chyfo (www.ispirer.com/products). It can export data from
>Oracle and any other database. It also creates DDL and load scripts for
>Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL.
>
>Happy New Year, Dmitry

Please post this in appropiate groups only and stop spamming. I'm very much in doubt why you think you still have to continue to promote it.
Your main contribution to usenet is promoting your own software. That is in all oracle groups other than .marketplace highly inappropiate and you are well aware of that

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 14:41:38 CET

Original text of this message