Re: Getting Ora 12203 when connecting from Discoverer

From: anil chada <anil.chada_at_oracle.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2001 18:11:15 -0800

Frank --

[Quoted] [Quoted] Thanks for the information. It worked.......... I am able to conect to database from discoverer.

Just curious..
What is the significance of the information at HKLM\Software\Oracle level?
i also saw some other values set at this level, i am just wondering how these value effect the environment?

Also i am just wondering why didn't executable(discoverer admin) from ora_disc home did not look at the value set at that level?

Thanks
Anil Chada