Re: designer error

From: (wrong string) Ödman <jan.odman_at_duni.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:23:48 +0100

Hi!

[Quoted] [Quoted] I think I may not have been clear in my description at the beginning so I [Quoted] will take it from the start:

I have installed the repository from a client to the server. This means that [Quoted] I have only one home on the server and I have no clients installed on the server.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I installed the repository with administrator priviliges on the server and as sys in oracle.

[Quoted] The server version is 8.1.7 enterprise editition

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have another database on another server that works if I run the client tools i designer and if I look in the help -> about -> system info to compare the versions on these two servers, they are alike except for one [Quoted] thing, that is that one of them (the one which works) has been patched twice [Quoted] whith CI04012.MR2_UPGRADE and CI04012.MR3_UPGRADE. Could it bee the reason for my problem?

[Quoted] I have tried to run the Repository Reports and did get som error message about the client couldn't run because of wrong version something....

Thanks

Jan