Business Objects Developer Opportunity

From: ellice kwak <ellice.kwak_at_kp.org>
Date: 26 Dec 2001 17:06:40 -0800

Business Objects/Decision Support Report Developer Pasadena, CA

As one of the nation's leaders in quality health care for over 55 years, Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to enhancing health care delivery through state-of-the-art information tools and top-notch talent. The experts at Kaiser Permanente Information Technology are at the heart of that mission and you can be one of them. This position is part of the Shared Technology Services group, which provides Kaiser Permanente with cross-functional IT products and services that will facilitate the effective delivery of quality health care, and supports Kaiser Permanente's movement towards uniform information technology. These goals are met by utilizing Email and Groupware Services (Lotus Notes, TAO and Exchange, Mail Hub operations and Directory Services) and Web Portal Services (Java, EJB's Websphere). In addition, this group is responsible for providing products and services such as Meta Data Services, Business Modeling Tools Analysis and Consulting, Information Management Standards and Enterprise Workflow Services.

We are currently searching for a Business Objects/Decision Support Reporting Candidate for our Data warehouse Group in Pasadena, CA. In this role, you will build and customize reports using Business Objects into a graphical user interface for both technical and business users. You will be involved in data gathering, translating and generating reports that is used by all users. Communication is key in this role; 50-60% of your time will be dedicated to client interaction. We are looking for experience in previous consultative role in which customer service was one of your top priority in building and maintaining your relationship.

The qualified candidate will have a BA or BS and 3-4 years of experience developing reports using Business Objects and excellent communication skills. Any of the following reporting tools are highly desired: Microstrategy or Hyperion or Humingbird, Cognos, or Brio or Crystal.

Find out more about KP-IT by visiting www.kp.org/jobs. For immediate consideration, please apply online or email your resume, indicating source code 7539, in the subject line to ellice.kwak_at_kp.org and kpitjobs_at_kp.org. The benefits of working for an organization of our size and scope will change your career perspective in a healthy way. EOE. Received on Thu Dec 27 2001 - 02:06:40 CET

Original text of this message