Re: What are the typical traps in Windows 2000 and Oracle?

From: Kishore Chekuru <kchekuru_at_verio.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:52:54 GMT

P wrote:

> Thanks everybody for your answers.
>
> Does anybody know what are the traps that Oracle Agent sends? Do I

Looking at the oracle site
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server.815/a67822/toc.htm i could find that only trap thats been sent by oracle would be RdbmsTrap http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server.815/a67822/ape.htm#2901 So, you would have to poll the other tables and come up with threshold depending
on your requirement and generate a alert (not trap) from the manager. I agree to what Vartan said. If you wanna come up with a trap arrangment for oracle, its up to you.
Best of Luck,
Regards,
chek75