LONG/LONG RAW Limitation

From: Nirmal TS <nirmal.ts_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:54:48 +0530

hi

[Quoted] I have a stored procedure which returns via an out array parameter LONG RAW as chunks of 4k..and the total size of the parameter is above 32k...MS OLEDB for Oracle has documented a limitation of 32k for in/out parms when used in stored procedures but not with select/insert/update statements. (Ref: MSDN/Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle Tips, Tricks and Traps: LONG/LONG RAW Limitations)

I want to know if there's any limitation when using oraOLEDB?

rgds
Nirmal Received on Wed Dec 26 2001 - 14:24:48 CET

Original text of this message