SQL Loader problem

From: Joe Moore <japlha_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 15:27:11 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been trying to load data from text files into my oracle database. I created the data files on Windows 2000 and transferred them to my Linux box. The data file are in text format using comma's for the column delimeters.
When I run the sqlldr command I get this error message for each row:

    Record 1: Rejected - Error on table EMP, column DEPTNO, ORA-01722: invalid number

    Record 2: Rejected - Error on table EMP, column DEPTNO, ORA-01722: invalid number

    Record 3: Rejected - Error on table EMP, column DEPTNO, ORA-01722: invalid number
Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks Received on Tue Dec 25 2001 - 00:27:11 CET

Original text of this message