Re: Installation of Oracle PE 8.1.7 for Win98

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:51:33 +0100

[Quoted] Come on man, you forgot snake oil and powder of bat's wings...

I have CD with Oracle Personal Edition 8.1.7 for Windows 98 and simply [Quoted] want to install it on my laptop. I do not need Developer/Designer etc. I [Quoted] just want to develop tools in VB (ODBC) that would use Oracle database.

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>

"Hassan Ayub" <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi there,
>
> First of all u should remove all oracle products from ur
computer, I