Re: designer error

From: (wrong string) Ödman <jan.odman_at_duni.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:00:07 +0100

[Quoted] Hi! and thanks for your reply

[Quoted] I have no errors in the check requirements utility so I suppose all the rigths should be OK.

I used the oracle repository installation guide but I couldn't se anything [Quoted] about the fact that you shouldn't install the repository in the same home. [Quoted] Where have you read that?

I'm connected as repos_owner/repos_owner_at_mydb.

Best regards

Jan