Forms 4.5 Code Extract

From: Gordon <gordo954_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2001 00:02:00 -0800

[Quoted] I need to do some maintenance in a ver 4.5 Oracle Form, specifically to find a string that could be in numerous places (triggers, proceedure etc) in the form. The strings are hard coded values (not mine) that I know exist in the form. I have found 2 places where they were coded, but I want to be sure I found all occurances.

I cannot figure out how to search for this string which could reside somewhere/anwhere in the form. I can open up each possible place where code could reside, but that is tedious and I could miss some spot.

Is there a way to extract/export all the form's code with the purpose of searching for my target string?

Other alternative solutions welcome.

Thanks,

Gordon Received on Mon Dec 10 2001 - 09:02:00 CET

Original text of this message