Re: Calling Sub Form changes Footer of original Form

From: gti_matt <gtimatt_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:28:24 GMT

"news.de.colt.net" <helmut.berger_at_mobilexag.de> wrote in message news:9und5l$haa$1_at_crusher.de.colt.net...
> Hi all,
> I am not very familiar with Oracle Forms 5.0, maybe my problem is quite
> simple.
> I have one starter Form which calls my Application Form. In this Form I call
> another smaller Form which is defined in another module. This call changes
> the GUI of the Application Form. The footline simply changes and shows how
> many datasets have been read.
> Can anybody help me avoiding this and keep the footline of my Application
> Form?
> Thanx in advance,
> Helmut

At the bottom of your form, the "Count" and "insert/replace" and the message bar is functionality that is determined by the form-level property Console Window. When you run a form, the window name in the Console Window property for the form is where this stuff will show. You can set that to null in the form and see if that makes it do what you want. However, you will lose the message bar as well if you do this, which might be undesirable.

-Matt Received on Fri Dec 07 2001 - 04:28:24 CET

Original text of this message