Calling Sub Form changes Footer of original Form

From: Helmut Berger <helmut.berger_at_mobilexag.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:10:45 +0100

Hi all,
I am not very familiar with Oracle Forms 5.0, maybe my problem is quite simple. I have one starter Form which calls my Application Form. In this Form I call another smaller Form which is defined in another module. This call changes the GUI of the Application Form. The footline simply changes and shows how many datasets have been read. Can anybody help me avoiding this and keep the footline of my Application Form?
Thanx in advance,
Helmut

please reply to (mailto:helmut.berger_at_mobilexag.de) Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 13:10:45 CET

Original text of this message