Oracle Forms and ActiveX

From: CODI <codi_at_box43.pl_no_spam>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:55:34 +0100

Sorry form my poor English :)

Does anybody knows how I can initialize ole or ocx item by specified container ex. TeeChart.TChart.5 ?
Now I must do it by clicking a mouse right button over item and pushing "Insert Item".
Next I choose "Object Type" Teechart Pro ... and he apperas in a Form. From this time I can do with it whatever i want.

I've tried like this (example from Oracle Help)

DECLARE
 item_id ITEM;
 item_name VARCHAR(25) := 'OLEITM';
 active_serv BOOLEAN;
BEGIN
 item_id := Find_Item(item_name);
 IF Id_Null(item_id) THEN
  message('No such item: '||item_name);
 ELSE
  active_serv := Forms_OLE.Server_Active(item_id);   IF active_serv = FALSE THEN
   Forms_OLE.Activate_Server(item_id);
  END IF;
 END IF;
END; But I've got an error "Undefined ole object in current record OLEITM" What is the problem?

Regards

CODI Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 12:55:34 CET

Original text of this message