Report Background Engine Still will not close!

From: Av <avril7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2001 13:01:30 -0800

[Quoted] I have been successful in using the ORACLE_SHUTDOWN parameter to close the report engine, on my PC. The problem is, the production application is installed on a terminal server through which the users access the application, and when i run the report from the terminal server, the engine remains open.

Here's my code:

BEGIN
  pl_id := Get_Parameter_List('tempdata');   IF NOT Id_Null(pl_id) THEN
    Destroy_Parameter_List( pl_id );
  END IF;      pl_id := Create_Parameter_List('tempdata');   Add_Parameter(pl_id, 'ORACLE_SHUTDOWN', TEXT_PARAMETER,'Yes');   RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS,'TESTS',SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,pl_id,''); END; The report builder versions on the terminal server and my PC are the same - 6.0.5.28.0

Please tell me why this is happening? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Av Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:01:30 CET

Original text of this message