Re: rollback in forms

From: spademan o---[\)* <steve.eckersley_at_its.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:40:10 -0000

Hello,

    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this was pretty much my original idea but I found to my surprise that a clear_block did not rollback posted changes, only a clear_form does this which is what I want to avoid using as I will have to re-query all my other blocks. I can't believe there isn't a simple function to do this.

Steve E.