Re: Please recommend : a good PC query tool

From: Carole Kaufman <carolek_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2001 14:30:15 -0800

Yurasis,

I recommend you look at BrioQuery (www.brio.com) at their Explorer version for client server or Insight version for web. It's similar to access in terms of viewing tables, but it's more drag and drop when it comes to SQL generation. Everyone I know who has started at Access has an easy and appreciative time moving to Brio - while your training, assistance and set up is simplier than before.

If you want a list of query tools, go to

http://www.dwinfocenter.org/query.html

Good luck and happy querying,

Carole