oracle forms

From: SAMEERSAVKAR <sameersavkar_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2001 20:18:09 GMT

hello,

  i want to download oracle forms and reports. do i download developer 6/6i or developer 2000? also, i went to oracle website but couldn't find the software
that includes oracle forms and reports.

  how do i buy software for oracle forms and reports? i am home user with a computer with pentium III and windows 98 operating system. i want to buy/download oracle forms and reports for home use. please help. please respond at my email address as i don't read this newsgroup. my email address is : ssavkar_at_hotmail.com

thanx,
sameer Received on Fri Nov 30 2001 - 21:18:09 CET

Original text of this message