Re: OEM

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:57:45 -0000

Sorry If I'm jumping in.

The original poster specifically had a problem with Oracle 8. As of 8i ,as you say Oracle brought the file locations into line. They also changed the names of the executables as well. Sybrand was posting an answer appropriate to the questioners stated platform. You are not deluded. Appropriate answers vary with versions (and sometimes platforms). I'll pass on the oracle is never inconsistent remark <vbg>.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA