ANN: DIFfersifier 2.0

From: Mark <ecognoompjeNOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:58:32 +0100

Dear HyperCard users,

Today, I released the first beta version of DIFfersifier 2.0. This is a HyperCard-based application that converts HyperCard stacks to DIF files, which can be easily imported into FileMaker, AppleWorks, and most other database applications. DIFfersifier 2.0 may be freely distributed for non-commercial purposes. Please, read the Read Me file for license information. For more information, go to my homepage at http://schonewille.cjb.net
I would appreciate any suggestions and bug reports.

Kind regards,

Mark Received on Wed Nov 28 2001 - 12:58:32 CET

Original text of this message