Re: column populated from sequence

From: Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:57:29 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] When I insert the new row in such a table, ID column of table gets new value from sequence so I knew what is the last number of sequence, but if I execute query "SELECT sequence_name FROM all_sequences WHERE last_number=nnn" where nnn is known last number, I get nothing. There is no sequence with last number nnn? Am I doing something wrong?

--

Stjepan Brbot <Stjepan.Brbot_at_ZG.HiNet.HR>