Re: column populated from sequence

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:07:09 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would look in the trigger on the table specifically the insert trigger. [Quoted] [Quoted] Then I would take a look at the names of the sequences to see if someone used a reasonable naming convention.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Then I would look to see if I could narrow down the choices based upon the [Quoted] highest value in the column and the next value in a sequence (assuming very [Quoted] few people are using the application at that time.) Jim